Friday 24 January 2020

Why It’ll Be A Cold Day In Hell Before I Step In An Autonomous Car

I'm the first to admit the future excites me. I'm much more interested in what will happen in the next 10 or 20 years than anything that's happened in the past. But despite having what I like to consider to be an open mind, I'm still not sold on autonomous cars and quite frankly, I'd rather defecate...

↬ Click here to view the full article/gallery on D'Marge

 

The post Why It’ll Be A Cold Day In Hell Before I Step In An Autonomous Car appeared first on DMARGE.



from DMARGE https://ift.tt/38DVCi0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If Bullets Don’t Kill The Next James Bond, Political Correctness Will

No Time to Die , the hotly-anticipated 25th  James Bond  film and  Daniel Craig’s  last stint as the famous fictional spy, is truly an end ...