Thursday 23 January 2020

How A Seven Day F45 Bender Totally Changed My Opinion Of The ‘Fitness Cult’

I've always thought group fitness is a cop-out. Pre-planned intensity and structure may be great for those with no motivation (or the army), but it's not for me. Furthermore, my opinion of F45 was somewhere between 'meh' and 'whatever' but after trying F45 for seven days straight, I've come to reali...

↬ Click here to view the full article/gallery on D'Marge

 

The post How A Seven Day F45 Bender Totally Changed My Opinion Of The ‘Fitness Cult’ appeared first on DMARGE.



from DMARGE https://ift.tt/30NGmwf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If Bullets Don’t Kill The Next James Bond, Political Correctness Will

No Time to Die , the hotly-anticipated 25th  James Bond  film and  Daniel Craig’s  last stint as the famous fictional spy, is truly an end ...