Saturday 20 July 2019

What Happened When I Stopped Wearing My Apple Watch For 30 Days

After religiously wearing my Apple Watch 4 for most of last year (and seeing some of the best progress of my life) this was a big jolt to the system.

Problem was, it wasn't a sudden shock, or I might have got back on the wagon. No, getting out of shape doesn't work like that -- it's more of a fro...

↬ Click here to view the full article/gallery on D'Marge

 

The post What Happened When I Stopped Wearing My Apple Watch For 30 Days appeared first on D'MARGE.



from D'MARGE https://ift.tt/2M4gsPo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If Bullets Don’t Kill The Next James Bond, Political Correctness Will

No Time to Die , the hotly-anticipated 25th  James Bond  film and  Daniel Craig’s  last stint as the famous fictional spy, is truly an end ...