Tuesday 25 June 2019

I Tried 2019’s Weirdest Health Trend & This Is What I Learned

I've enjoyed some strange things in my life but 'cupping' beats hickeys, a day old McFlurry and even my girlfriend's first attempt at Kombucha. However, being an 'experience first, research later' kind of guy, as I lay face down on Dr Cody's table, for all I knew I was about to undergo some kind of...

↬ Click here to view the full article/gallery on D'Marge

 

The post I Tried 2019’s Weirdest Health Trend & This Is What I Learned appeared first on D'MARGE.



from D'MARGE https://ift.tt/2X37N1t

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If Bullets Don’t Kill The Next James Bond, Political Correctness Will

No Time to Die , the hotly-anticipated 25th  James Bond  film and  Daniel Craig’s  last stint as the famous fictional spy, is truly an end ...