Monday 25 March 2019

I Wore ‘Luxury’ Face-Moisturiser For A Week & This Is What I Discovered

Lining up a bunch of "exfoliants" and "moisturisers" on my bathroom cabinet, I hardly felt like Wolverine. However, despite my initial reservations, it turns out smearing my face with sweet-smelling goo helped me embrace my masculinity more than watching any bout of UFC ever could.

Before we get...

↬ Click here to view the full article/gallery on D'Marge

 

The post I Wore ‘Luxury’ Face-Moisturiser For A Week & This Is What I Discovered appeared first on D'MARGE.



from D'MARGE https://ift.tt/2usWX9j

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If Bullets Don’t Kill The Next James Bond, Political Correctness Will

No Time to Die , the hotly-anticipated 25th  James Bond  film and  Daniel Craig’s  last stint as the famous fictional spy, is truly an end ...