Wednesday 31 October 2018

Croatia’s Falling Lakes Are An Endangered Secret You Need To Visit ASAP

We all consider ourselves worldly. Not Columbus worldly, but at least, modestly as I dare, 'well travelled.'

I thought of myself as such up until 12 hours ago, when an Instagram post swung out of my phone and slapped me square in the face.

 

View this post on Inst...

↬ Click here to view the full article/gallery on D'Marge

 

The post Croatia’s Falling Lakes Are An Endangered Secret You Need To Visit ASAP appeared first on D'MARGE.



from D'MARGE https://ift.tt/2AFgAyP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If Bullets Don’t Kill The Next James Bond, Political Correctness Will

No Time to Die , the hotly-anticipated 25th  James Bond  film and  Daniel Craig’s  last stint as the famous fictional spy, is truly an end ...